Document Archives: High-Tech Recordkeeping, Easy To Access
Information, Government Contract Specifications, Tank Parameters,
Chemical Concentrations, Coating Thickness
Our state-of-the-art, high tech recordkeeping and document archives service
provides easy-to-access information about every project Superior has
completed. We're experienced in government contract
recordkeeping criteria specifications, and will archive the records for
up to seven years, if needed, after
which they are returned to the client.
We record all specifications pertaining to each process, including:
- Tanks parameters
- Concentrations of chemicals used
This gives us the ability to pull information on any individual
piece produced in the project. All records are stored
in lock-down security facilities, and backed-up to computer disc.
Document Archives: Control of Records
All Quality Management System records are controlled, including
applicable customer and/or government issued documents. All such
records are identified, stored, retrieved, retained, and disposed of
Superior Metal Technologies Quality Control Procedure 4.2.4
(pdf opens in new window).
This procedure defines the controls needed to assure that:
- Documents are approved for adequacy prior to issue/use
- Changes and current revision levels of documents are identified
- Documents are reviewed, updated and re-approved as necessary
- Relevant versions of applicable documents are available at
all points of use by our associates
- Documents of external origin are identified and their
distribution is controlled
- Unintended use of obsolete documents is prevented, and,
- Obsolete documents are properly identified if they are retained
for any reason.
So, if recordkeeping and long-term document archive capabilities are
important to your project, you can count on Superior to provide the
service you need.